EVENT DATE: June 8, 2019 from 9:00am-2:00pm
We hope you can join us for this meaningful and beneficial event!
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO PoSP (Parents of Special People)
Parents of Special People, Inc. is a parent-run 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
WHAT PoSP OFFERS:
- Monthly meetings
- Support and sharing of experiences
- Information and education regarding your rights and responsibilities
- in special education Speakers and workshops on various topics of need and interest – both to families and educators
- Information on community inclusionary programs and events
- Information on community-based resources and organizations
- Updates on activities of Matawan Borough, Aberdeen Township, and the Matawan Aberdeen Regional School District
- Updates on relevant state and federal government special education laws and services